NXTP Labs is at it again. The Buenos Aires-based organization has announced the 25 startups that will form part of its sixth acceleration class.
Founded in 2011, NXTP Labs is a seed fund and accelerator that works with entrepreneurs and startups throughout Latin America. Its list of alumni includes regional success stories WeHostels and Comenta TV. With this latest batch, NXTP reaches a total of 140 companies accelerated from 15 countries all over the globe.
Meet the class:
- Auth0. A suite of unified APIs and tools that enable single sign on and user management for all applications.
- Aventones. An online carpooling platform where individuals that belong to the same institutions – companies, universities, etc. – can organize and communicate to find routes, schedules and rides.
- Blink. A real-time platform that enables media companies to discover, connect and organize a global network of media professionals.
- Cookapp. Originally out of Argentina and having recently launched in New York, Cookapp is a social dining platform that connects local chefs with food lovers in their areas.
- CocodriloDog. A game company focused on audio-motor coordination.
- Fundacity. With the goal of making the funding process easier, Fundacity helps investors save time and make better investment decisions by organizing their startup selection processes.
- Gorsh. An online store for up-and-coming designers and unique products.
- Klooff. A social network for pets.
- Koibanx. An investment vehicle for more traditional investors looking to get into the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin ecosystem.
- MiTurno. A mobile waitlist and reservations management platform for restaurants.
- Mon.ki. With the slogan “discover the world with a little help from your friends,” Mon.ki connects global citizens with friends, places and experiences.
- MonoLibre. An English language-learning tool focused specifically on pronunciation.
- NearWay. An SaaS platform that helps businesses to communicate through text and pictures with users in the field using their smartphones.
- posto7. Path meets Yelp in a mobile app that allows members to share their favorite restaurants, hotels and nightlife venues with their closest friends.
- Qool. A tasking app for Windows 8 and RT.
- RealTrends. A suite of tools that help online retailers sell more efficiently.
- SegundoHogar. An accommodations solutions for travelers in LatAm.
- Solapa4. Conceived for agribusiness, Solapa4 leverages digital technology and georeferenced tools to improve the production process.
- Solidmation. A creator of hardware and software for home automation.
- Tus ReQRdos. A platform for creating online memories and biographies and sharing them with family and friends.
- Transparent Outsourcing. Technological enterprise partners.
- tutanda. A platform for collaborative online savings.
- WePlann. One-demand recommended travel experiences.
- WinAd. A social network specialized in connecting users and brands through advertising contests.
- Zolvers. An online marketplace that allows users to outsource small jobs and tasks.
The companies selected will receive an initial US$25,000 in funding as well as services, mentors and a vast network throughout LatAm. And with NXTP’s new San Francisco location, they’ll get access to Silicon Valley gateway as well.
Moreover, NXTP Labs is wasting no time getting the ball rolling with batch number seven. The accelerator launched the call for its next class of startups this week – you’ve got until August to apply.