Last Saturday, August 25th, Fórum E-Commerce Brasil 2012 (E-Commerce Forum Brazil 2012) took place at the Transamerica Expo Center in São Paulo. The event brought together major players from Brazil’s thriving e-commerce industry and a total of 2,500 attendees.
One of the main elements of the forum was the awards ceremony, a running feature of the event to honor numerous e-commerce industry professionals in Brazil for their achievements in a wide range of areas. The Prêmio E-Commerce Brasil (Brazil E-commerce Prize) is awarded in 10 different categories to individuals who are selected from a group of five finalists following 30 days of open inscriptions.
Regarding the awards ceremony, Executive Director of Project E-commerce Brasil Vivianne Vilela, said:
Our objective is to recognize the major highlights of e-commerce in Brazil. The high number of entries and the caliber of the finalists demonstrate the growth of the market in the country and the excellence of the many entrepreneurs who have already made great achievements in the marketing of products online.
In total, 10 winners were named for this year’s edition of the Brazil E-commerce Prize. Major corporations like Walmart and MercadoLivre are represented in the list, as well as team members and leaders of up-and-coming businesses.
And the winners are:
1. Customer Service: Maurício Vargas – Co-Founder – Reclame Aqui
2. Strategy and Management: Helisson Lemos – VP and Country Manager Brazil – MercadoLivre
3. Innovation: João Edson Gravata – Operations Director – Pão de Açúcar
4. Integration/ERP: Fernando Di Giorgi – Managing Director – Uniconsult Sistemas
5. Logistics and Operations: Alex Nascimento – Corporate E-commerce Manager – Correios
6. Sales and Marketing: Ronaldo (Roni) Cunha Bueno – Marketing Director – Netshoes
7. Metrics: Vanessa Sabino – Marketing Intelligence Manager – Dafiti
8. Payments: Igor Senra – Co-Founder – Moip
9. Security: Nadia Amorim – Fraud Prevention Manager – Walmart
10. Technology: Regis Borghi – IT Co-Director – Nova Pontocom