a) Sourcing stories from leads that include investors, entrepreneurs, accelerators, tech companies and government. In spanish and english or spanish and portuguese.
b) Producing 5-7 daily short but well written articles with good headline compositions.
Attending local and international events to write about the topics discussed in the events
- Become an influencer and leader in the nascent and growing entrepreneurial community in Latin America
- PulsoSocial is a startup itself and you’ll learn from the inside how a startup is run
- Have exposure to the most influential audience from the US and Latin America in the areas of technology, startups and investment
- Work with an international and passionate team of writers, engineers, and entrepreneurs
- Be part of the revolution that is changing the economic development landscape of Latin America
- Opportunity for traveling to cover international events.
Experience writing professionally (or if you are a prolific personal blogger and have a consistent and frequently published blog)
A clear understanding of the local and global startup ecosystem
Able to communicate in written form in English or Portuguese