This Saturday, July 21st, the fourth edition of Pitch Digital will be held in Campo Grande, the capital of the Brazilian state Mato Grosso do Sul. The event will set the stage for a meeting of entrepreneurs, investors and other professionals within Brazil’s digital community.
The StartupMS event will be held at Auditório do Sebrae/MS with the backing of organizations such as ABStartups, 21212 and Endeavor. Activities will commence at 8:00 a.m. and last all day, with the closing session coming to an end at 6:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
Six speakers will be featured, giving sessions on issues such as implementing the lean startup method, attracting investors and constructing a sound business model. The professionals set to lead these sessions are Yuri Gitahy (Aceleradora), Roosevelt Almeida (UOL), Diego Remus (Startupi), José Papo (Amazon Web Services), Maurilio Alberone (Bizstart) and Rafael Duton (21212).
The main attraction of the event will be the seven-minute pitches of the six digital startups to be featured at Pitch Digital. Representatives from each project will present to a panel of investors who will, along with the audience, select the winning project at the end of the day. The victors will be awarded a number of prizes, including cash, mentoring and entry into Prêmio Rio Info 2012 in September.
The six startups set to present on Saturday are:
– Casa-à-Porter, a decoration and construction e-commerce platform.
– E-Camisa, a social platform that sells online dress shirts for men.
– Ethanon Engine, a 2D video game development engine.
– InterAktus, an English language education website.
– Organicoshop, an organic product e-commerce site.
– Pega Plantão, a platform for advertising and filling shift vacancies for hospitals and corporations.
Inscriptions will remain open up to the day of the event, so if you don’t have your ticket yet, there’s still time. Sign up here to reserve your place.